How to use Test Alerts
for daily health screening
Calvary Child Development Center uses Test Alerts, a website that streamlines our daily health screening survey at drop-off and pick-up.
About the survey
- The survey is done on your own phone.
- It takes about 10 seconds to complete each day before you enter the CCDC.
- The result is displayed on your phone to show to our staff.
How will it work?
- Go to testalerts.com
- Enter our survey code to begin: C1B4C0
- Answer the four questions honestly FOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD (this includes your child and everyone who lives in your home).
If you receive a GREEN CHECK
- Please proceed into the CLC to show the dated results screen to our staff.
- Continue to the temperature check station.
- Receive your wristband to enter the Center.
- Take your child to his/her classroom.
If you receive a RED FLAG result
- Please do NOT come into the CCDC.
- Contact our staff nurse to report your child's absence at email@example.com.
- Call the CCDC Main Office at 704.341.5361 with any questions.
- Contact your healthcare provider, if necessary.
When does this start?
- We'll begin using the survey on Monday, September 14.
Tips for use
- Register to set up your profile and remain logged-in for easy daily access.
- Bookmark Testalerts.com on your phone.
- You may scan the QR code on the sign at the CLC entrance to access the survey.
Thank you for answering all survey questions honestly and doing your part to keep the Calvary Child Development Center safe for all our kids, families, and staff!
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.