at Drop-off and Pick-up
Please follow our daily screening process for drop-off and pick-up to keep everyone at CCDC safe and healthy! Be sure to observe the 6-feet social distancing rule while you wait and throughout the building. Thank you!
- The Calvary Life Center (CLC) Athletic Entrance doors open at 8:00 AM for drop-off screening for DAYCARE only.
- Adults and children over 5 years of age, must wear a mask in our parking lot and throughout the Calvary facility.
- Only one caregiver should drop-off and pick-up each day.
- NEW — We use Test Alerts, a website that streamlines the health screening survey process before you enter our facility. Get Test Alerts details HERE.
- In the CLC, our staff will check your Test Alerts survey results and do temperature checks to ensure you and your child do not have a fever (100.4) or other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Drop-off screening in the CLC closes at 8:45 AM. If you arrive after 8:45 AM, come to the main CCDC entrance for screening.
- Preschool pick-up screening is open 1:00 PM – 1:10 PM in the CLC, following the same procedure as morning drop-off.
- Daycare pick-up screening is open 4:00–5:00 PM in the CLC, following the same procedure as morning drop-off.
- After 5:00 PM, come to the main CCDC entrance for screening.
If anyone in the household has any cold symptoms, cough, congestion, fever or awaiting a test result, please do not come to the center. Please contact the Main CCDC Office to speak to an administrator.
If you, your child, or someone in your household has been exposed or diagnosed with COVID-19, immediately alert our school nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow all CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommendations. Thank you!