COVID–19 Daily Screening
at AM Drop-off & PM Pick-up
Let's stay safe & healthy!
COVID Procedures at CCDC
Calvary Child Development Center is committed to providing a safe, clean, and healthy environment for our families, children, and staff. It takes EVERYONE working together EVERY DAY to maintain our high standards!
DROP OFF & PICK UP PROCEDURES
- Morning drop off — Screening time at the CLC is 8:00 AM to 8:40 AM for all Daycare/TK/K children
- Afternoon pick up — Screening time at the CLC is 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM for all Daycare children
- TK/K half-day children — For afternoon pick up at 1:00 PM, you will report to the CLC where your child will be brought out to you. (No screening will be required at pick up.)
FOLLOW CDC & HEALTH DEPARTMENT GUIDANCE
We follow the guidance and directives from our local health department and state agencies as we make decisions about the safe operation of the Center.
All staff, parents/caregivers, and children are screened in the morning and afternoon at drop-off and pick-up for fever and COVID–19 symptoms.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED
Masks are required for all CCDC staff at all times. All adults and children age 5+ are required to wear a mask in our facility.
REDUCED CLASSES & CLASS SIZE
We have reduced the number of students enrolled at the Center and limited the number of students in each class to allow for the appropriate social distancing in our facility.
LET'S STAY TOGETHER
Children remain with their class groups throughout the day. We have paired classes for playground time to ensure the same children and teachers are together each day.
KEEP IT CLEAN
Our Building Services staff rigorously clean our facility every day throughout the day. And our teachers clean and sanitize the surfaces and objects used by their classes, including learning materials, playground structures, and high touch surfaces. We use a professional misting service to disinfect our facility on a regular basis.
HELP US HELP YOU
If you or your child are ill or not feeling well, PLEASE STAY HOME. If you, your child, or someone in your household has been exposed or diagnosed with COVID-19, immediately alert our school nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow all CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommendations. Thank you!
COVID–19 Daily Screening
Please follow our daily screening process for drop-off and pick-up to keep everyone at CCDC safe and healthy! Be sure to observe the 6-feet social distancing rule while you wait and throughout the building. Thank you!
- The Calvary Life Center (CLC) Athletic Entrance doors open at 8:00 AM for drop-off screening for DAYCARE only.
- Adults and children over 5 years of age, must wear a mask in our parking lot and throughout the Calvary facility.
- Only one caregiver should drop-off and pick-up each day.
- NEW — We use Test Alerts, a website that streamlines the health screening survey process before you enter our facility. Get Test Alerts details HERE.
- In the CLC, our staff will check your Test Alerts survey results and do temperature checks to ensure you and your child do not have a fever (100.4) or other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Drop-off screening in the CLC closes at 8:45 AM. If you arrive after 8:45 AM, come to the main CCDC entrance for screening.
- Preschool pick-up screening is open 1:00 PM – 1:10 PM in the CLC, following the same procedure as morning drop-off.
- Daycare pick-up screening is open 4:00–5:00 PM in the CLC, following the same procedure as morning drop-off.
- After 5:00 PM, come to the main CCDC entrance for screening.
If anyone in the household has any cold symptoms, cough, congestion, fever or awaiting a test result, please do not come to the center. Please contact the Main CCDC Office to speak to an administrator.
If you, your child, or someone in your household has been exposed or diagnosed with COVID-19, immediately alert our school nurse at email@example.com and follow all CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommendations. Thank you!