A New Season of Worship & Ministry
At Calvary, we're looking forward to a new season of Christ-centered worship, ministry activities and opportunities to serve as we grow in our faith, deepen our knowledge of God's Word, and share the Gospel!
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS?
Worship with us on Sunday mornings at 9:45 AM! Our children's activities, middle and high school life groups, and adult life groups continue year-round for all ages after the Sunday morning worship service.
- On Sunday, Pastor Munro preaches from God's Word. On Sunday mornings we will continue our study in Romans and on Sunday evenings, we will begin a new series on The Life of David.
- Regular weekly Sunday evening services resume on Sunday, September 9 at 6:00 PM.
Wednesday evening activities meet through November 14, including:
- Wednesday night fellowship dinner in the Crown Room from 5:00–6:15 PM
- A new slate of in-depth Bible study elective courses
- Awana and Bible clubs for children
- IGNITE worship night for middle school and high school students
Remember, all activities run 6:30–8:00 PM after dinner, so it's easy to participate as a family!
Our College & Young Adults continue on "The Journey" on Tuesday nights at 7:30 PM, along with bi-weekly small groups and monthly activities!
Weekly Bible studies and support classes:
- Women's Bible studies starting Tuesday, September 4 ( AM & PM options).
- Men's Bible studies starting Monday, September 10 (AM & PM options).
- GriefShare and DivorceCare classes, beginning Monday, September 10.
For a closer look at all of our ministries, click on the MENU icon at the top of the screen. And for an overview of our featured events by category, check out our Events Center.
Interested in learning more about following Jesus? Looking to deepen your walk with the Lord? Thinking of trying something new, or just want to get connected? We're so glad you're here!
Take a look around and don't hesitate to contact us with any questions. We hope to see you soon!