A Special Marriage Conference Event
“Pursuing the Heart of Your Spouse”
Friday, March 15, 6:00–9:00 PM
3rd Floor, Crown Room
Marriage isn’t just a happy ending. It’s the beginning of a lifelong pursuit of growing together in oneness. It’s a journey on which you grow more in love with your spouse. This is a deeper love that you commit to, enjoying intimacy together within a Christ-centered partnership that beautifully mirrors Christ and the Church and is rooted in God’s Word.
What is the secret to achieving this lifelong love? How do you continuously pursue your spouse on this journey?
Join us for “Pursuing the Heart of Your Spouse," a marriage conference hosted by Calvary Family Ministries on Friday, March 15 from 6–9:00 PM.
Senior Pastor John Munro will deliver the keynote message, and we’ll enjoy two rounds of breakouts and end with a rich panel discussion. Don’t miss this special event!
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
Keynote Message by Pastor John Munro
Large Group Breakout: Men/Women
- Husbands, Love Your Wife (Pastor Rodney Navey)
- Wives, Submit to Your Husband (Donna Navey)
Small Group Breakouts: Making It Personal
What does pursuing the heart of your spouse look like in your home?
- Loving each other without children
- Loving each other with preschoolers
- Loving each other with students
- Loving each other with adult children
- Loving each other with adopted children
- Loving each other with stepchildren
- Loving each other with special needs children
Closing Panel Discussion
REGISTRATION & CHILDCARE
Registration is $20/couple and includes dinner, childcare (infant – grade 5), and materials. After March 1, the cost increases to $30/couple.