A warm welcome to all of our families as we prepare to start the new year! Our Open House event will be held on Saturday, August 17. You’ll get a chance to meet your child's teachers and classrooms, and your child's lead teacher will give you a packet of information offering information about what to expect this school year.
2019 Open House Details
- Open House will be on Saturday, August 17.
- This is not a drop-in event. Your child's lead teacher will call to schedule your Meet and Greet between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
- We will begin our time together with a welcome and information session in the Sanctuary led by Pastor Rodney Navey, Pastor of Family Ministries at Calvary. Please join us at 9:00 AM or 10:30 AM for this session BEFORE going to your child's classroom.
- If you have not received a call from your child’s teacher by August 14, please call our preschool office at 704.341.5361.
- When you come, don't forget to visit our Specialized Classrooms and meet the teachers who will be engaging your child in our language, arts & science activities!
Contact: Preschool Office, 704.341.5361, firstname.lastname@example.org